2007 Ferrari F430 Spider 6-Speed
|Model||F430 Spider||Interior Color||Tan/Black Daytona|
|VIN||ZFFEW59A970156871||Exterior Color||Rosso Corsa|
|Mileage||15,300||Condition Report||Click Here|
|Title Status||Clean||History Report||Click Here|
Built purely as a drivers car, the Ferrari F430 was the first Ferrari built in significant numbers and designed to bring Ferraris to a larger customer base. The F430 proved itself time and time again at the track and on the street when it was released and was regarded as one of the best Ferraris ever built when it was released. This particular example is exceptional and has been converted by European Auto Group to a 6-speed gated manual. It doesn’t get much better than this! This is a turnkey gated F430 that needs nothing and is ready for its new owner to enjoy grinding through the gears!
You’re looking at a beautiful 2007 Ferrari F430 Spider finished in Rosso Corsa with Tan/Black interior
- Clean history report with no reported accidents or damage
- EAG converted 6-speed manual transmission
- Rosso Corsa with tan interior, black carpets and black accents in Daytona seats
- Exceptional cosmetic shape
- Completely up to date on service
- All sticky buttons addressed
- Extensive service history documentation
- Tool Kit, Air Inflator, OEM spare tire, OEM jack with case, all books, manuals and original paperwork and flashlight included!
- Lightweight Li-ion Antigravity 12v battery
- Dash leather in excellent condition
- All original glass
- Soft top works flawlessly
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Two tone Daytona seats
- OEM red painted brake calipers
- Carbon fiber center console, center console and drivers zone
- Scuderia shields on fenders
- Yellow rev counter
- Factory sport exhaust system
- Tons of records
- OEM car cover
- Toolkit and all books and manuals included
- Newer Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
- 19″ OEM polished aluminum wheels
- Factory Ferrari shift gate with cavallino
- Factory Ferrari shift knob
- Fabspeed headers with heat blankets
- Minor bubbling on airbag cover
- A couple very minor stone chips
- Brand new clutch, flywheel and throwout bearing
- New water pump
- Full yearly maintenance/service completed recently
- New engine and transmissions mounts
We are NG Supercars, a three man team of automotive enthusiasts that strive to find some of the best supercars on the market and share them with other enthusiasts. We share all of our adventures including videos on most of the cars we come across on our YouTube channel Normal Guy Supercar.
Because of our low overhead we are able to offer these amazing cars at the best possible price. We have adopted a no-haggle pricing policy at our dealership to take away the stress and anxiety of having to haggle with a dealer. The price you see is the price you pay and we charge no extra “documentary fees” or any other garbage fees that most other dealers charge. If you are located in the state of Texas or the car will be registered in Texas, we will collect Texas sales tax (6.25%) plus title and registration fees, which are typically around $120. Out of state/country sales will not be charged any sales tax but you will be responsible for any taxes and fees incurred during registration/titling in your locale. We can also assist with transportation if needed, contact us for details.
We can work with just about any bank or credit union in the country but we do not offer any sort of in-house financing options. We can also offer help finding a bank as we understand these cars can sometimes be hard to source financing for. We also accept cash, wire or cryptocurrency (contact us for details).
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at 512-256-3855 or at email@example.com. We are located north of Austin, in the great state of Texas. Thank you for considering this awesome automobile and we look forward to working with you!
Comments are closed