2005 Ferrari F430
|6 Speed Automated Manual
Built purely as a drivers car, the Ferrari F430 was the first Ferrari built in significant numbers and designed to bring Ferraris to a larger customer base. The F430 proved itself time and time again at the track and on the street when it was released and was regarded as one of the best Ferraris ever built when it was released.
You’re looking at a beautiful 2005 Ferrari F430 finished in Argento Nurburging
- Clean history report with no reported accidents or damage
- Completely stock with no modifications
- Rare color combo with Blue Scuro leather, black dash and red stitching
- Exceptional cosmetic shape
- Completely up to date on service
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Daytona seats
- Factory bluetooth for calls
- Carbon fiber center console and drivers zone
- Red painted brake calipers
- Scuderia shields on fenders
- Yellow rev counter
- Full leather center console
- Hi-Fi stereo system
- New PPF on the front clip
- Very minor leather shrinkage on airbag cover
- Very minor drivers side bolster wear on seat
- Recent service done including the following: oil service, brand new Michelins, F1 accumulator, F1 pump, Scud Ing Swiss E-Diff module, and new Antigravity 12V battery
We are NG Supercars, a three man team of automotive enthusiasts that strive to find some of the best supercars on the market and share them with other enthusiasts. We share all of our adventures including videos on most of the cars we come across on our YouTube channel Normal Guy Supercar.
Because of our low overhead we are able to offer these amazing cars at the best possible price. We have adopted a no-haggle pricing policy at our dealership to take away the stress and anxiety of having to haggle with a dealer. The price you see is the price you pay and we charge no extra “documentary fees” or any other garbage fees that most other dealers charge. If you are located in the state of Texas or the car will be registered in Texas, we will collect Texas sales tax (6.25%) plus title and registration fees, which are typically around $120. Out of state/country sales will no be charged any sales tax but you will be responsible for any taxes and fees incurred during registration/titling in your locale. We can also assist with transportation if needed, contact us for details.
We can work with just about any bank or credit union in the country but we do not offer any sort of in-house financing options. We can also offer help finding a bank as we understand these cars can sometimes be hard to source financing for. We also accept cash, wire or cryptocurrency (contact us for details).
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at 512-256-3855 or at email@example.com. We are located north of Austin, in the great state of Texas. Thank you for considering this awesome automobile and we look forward to working with you!