2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
|7 Speed DCT
|Send Us an Email
To some Ferrari enthusiasts, this is the holy grail and last of its kind naturally aspirated, mid-engine V8 cars. It is a work of art and ahead of its time and features a powerful 4.5L flat plane crank V8 that puts out 562 horsepower at a redline of 9000 rpm. Also noted by many as one of the best sounding Ferraris ever made. The transmission is a 7 speed dual-clutch automatic made by Getrag with lightning fast shifts and proven reliability. The car was designed by Pininfarina with the interior design influenced by none other than Michael Schumacher.
You’re looking at a beautiful 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia finished in Rosso Corsa with Nero interior
- Clean history report with no reported accidents or damage
- Aftermarket S-Line exhaust with cat deletes and Fabspeed headers
- Tuned for more performance and no CEL from Cat Deletes
- Excellent shape both cosmetically and mechanically
- Exceptionally clean example
- Partial Front clip PPF with rockers included
- No sticky buttons
- Leather dash in great shape
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires in excellent shape
- OEM cover, toolkit, tire pump, tender and all books/manuals included
- Carbon Fiber Seats
- Scuderia Ferrari shields on front fenders
- 20” 5-spoke diamond two tone wheels
- Red rev counter
- Carbon fiber steering wheel with shift lights
- Carbon fiber seats
- Adaptive suspension
- Red deviated stitching on dash and seats
- Bi-Xenon headlamps with LED position and direction lights
- Carbon ceramic brakes with red painted calipers
- Only minor imperfections
- Recent annual service
We are NG Supercars, a two man team of automotive enthusiasts that strive to find some of the best supercars on the market and share them with other enthusiasts. We share all of our adventures including videos on most of the cars we come across on our YouTube channel Normal Guy Supercar.
Because of our low overhead we are able to offer these amazing cars at the best possible price. We have adopted a no-haggle pricing policy at our dealership to take away the stress and anxiety of having to haggle with a dealer. The price you see is the price you pay and we charge no extra “documentary fees” or any other garbage fees that most other dealers charge. If you are located in the state of Texas or the car will be registered in Texas, we will collect Texas sales tax (6.25%) plus title and registration fees, which are typically around $120. Out of state/country sales will no be charged any sales tax but you will be responsible for any taxes and fees incurred during registration/titling in your locale. We can also assist with transportation if needed, contact us for details.
We can work with just about any bank or credit union in the country but we do not offer any sort of in-house financing options. We can also offer help finding a bank as we understand these cars can sometimes be hard to source financing for. We also accept cash, wire or cryptocurrency (contact us for details).
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at 512-256-3855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located north of Austin, in the great state of Texas. Thank you for considering this awesome automobile and we look forward to working with you!