1996 Ferrari F355 Spider
|Model||F355 Spider||Interior Color||Nero|
|VIN||ZFFXR48A2T0105508||Exterior Color||Giallo Modena|
|Title Status||Clean||History Report||Send Us Email|
25+ years later, the Ferrari F355 remains a great drivers car. Often said one of the best sounding production Ferraris ever made, the 3.5 liter 40-valve engine screams to 8500 RPM and makes 375 horsepower – at the time the highest output per liter production engine ever made. Low, sleek and small you’d be hard pressed to find someone that says this car does not look good. Get in, put the top down and listen to that engine – there is nothing better.
You’re looking at a beautiful 1996 Ferrari F355 Spider in Giallo Modena with Nero interior
- Clean history report with no reported accidents or damage
- Mostly stock
- Aftermarket exhaust system
- Excellent shape both cosmetically and mechanically
- Engine out major just completed
- New top
- Leather dash and door panels in excellent shape with no shrinkage
- Overall a very nice drivers quality example of an F355
- Lots of service records available
- Formerly owned by famous YouTube star Tyler Hoover of Hoovie’s Garage
- Gated 6-speed manual
- Power seats
- 18″ wheels
- Front PPF except front bumper
- Factory rear challenge grille
- Rock chips and small blemish in front bumper
- Soft top has been converted to manual
- Ash tray trim piece is cracked
- Wear and shrinkage on leather seats
- Minor paint flaws but overall excellent shape for the age
- Full engine out service just completed including timing belts
We are NG Supercars, a two man team of automotive enthusiasts that strive to find some of the best supercars on the market and share them with other enthusiasts. We share all of our adventures including videos on most of the cars we come across on our YouTube channel Normal Guy Supercar.
Because of our low overhead we are able to offer these amazing cars at the best possible price. We have adopted a no-haggle pricing policy at our dealership to take away the stress and anxiety of having to haggle with a dealer. The price you see is the price you pay and we charge no extra “documentary fees” or any other garbage fees that most other dealers charge. If you are located in the state of Texas or the car will be registered in Texas, we will collect Texas sales tax (6.25%) plus title and registration fees, which are typically around $120. Out of state/country sales will no be charged any sales tax but you will be responsible for any taxes and fees incurred during registration/titling in your locale. We can also assist with transportation if needed, contact us for details.
We can work with just about any bank or credit union in the country but we do not offer any sort of in-house financing options. We can also offer help finding a bank as we understand these cars can sometimes be hard to source financing for. We also accept cash, wire or cryptocurrency (contact us for details).
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at 512-256-3855 or at email@example.com. We are located north of Austin, in the great state of Texas. Thank you for considering this awesome automobile and we look forward to working with you!
Comments are closed