2011 Ferrari 458 Italia
|7 Speed DCT
|Send Us Email
To some Ferrari enthusiasts, this is the holy grail and last of its kind naturally aspirated, mid-engine V8 cars. It is a work of art and ahead of its time and features a powerful 4.5L flat plane crank V8 that puts out 562 horsepower at a redline of 9000 rpm. Also noted by many as one of the best sounding Ferraris ever made. The transmission is a 7 speed dual-clutch automatic made by Getrag with lightning fast shifts and proven reliability. The car was designed by Pininfarina with the interior design influenced by none other than Michael Schumacher.
You’re looking at a beautiful 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia finished in classic Rosso Corsa with a tan interior
- Clean history report with no reported accidents or damage
- Completely stock with no modifications
- Early model with the “pops and bangs” factory engine/exhaust tune
- Excellent shape both cosmetically and mechanically
- Just received annual service from the previous owner before being sold to us
- Exceptionally clean example
- Ferrari Scuderia shields on front fenders
- 20” black BBS wheels
- Yellow rev counter
- Carbon fiber steering wheel with shift lights
- Carbon Fiber Race Seats
- Fabric sport headliner
- Adaptive suspension
- Bi-Xenon headlamps with LED position and direction lights
- Carbon ceramic brakes with red painted calipers
- Rear bumper has been repainted
- One tiny stone chip in windshield
- Only one key included in the sale
- Car cover is not included
- Recent annual service just performed at an independent Ferrari center in Southern California
- Most of the service history is available on the vehicle history report
- Airbag recall and car inspection recently completed at Ferrari Beverly Hills
We are NG Supercars, a three man team of automotive enthusiasts that strive to find some of the best supercars on the market and share them with other enthusiasts. We share all of our adventures including videos on most of the cars we come across on our YouTube channel Normal Guy Supercar.
Because of our low overhead we are able to offer these amazing cars at the best possible price. We have adopted a no-haggle pricing policy at our dealership to take away the stress and anxiety of having to haggle with a dealer. The price you see is the price you pay and we charge no extra “documentary fees” or any other garbage fees that most other dealers charge. If you are located in the state of Texas or the car will be registered in Texas, we will collect Texas sales tax (6.25%) plus title and registration fees, which are typically around $120. Out of state/country sales will no be charged any sales tax but you will be responsible for any taxes and fees incurred during registration/titling in your locale. We can also assist with transportation if needed, contact us for details.
We can work with just about any bank or credit union in the country but we do not offer any sort of in-house financing options. We can also offer help finding a bank as we understand these cars can sometimes be hard to source financing for. We also accept cash, wire or cryptocurrency (contact us for details).
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at 512-256-3855 or at email@example.com. We are located north of Austin, in the great state of Texas. Thank you for considering this awesome automobile and we look forward to working with you!