2001 Ferrari 360 Spider Gated Manual
|Make||Ferrari||Transmission||6 Speed Manual|
|Model||360 Spider||Interior Color||Black|
|VIN||ZFFEW59A250144641||Exterior Color||Giallo Modena|
|Mileage||46,500||Condition Report||Contact Us|
|Title Status||Clean||History Report||Contact Us|
Presenting a remarkable opportunity to own a true driving enthusiast’s gem – the Ferrari 360 Spider equipped with the revered gated manual transmission. Unlike conversions, this is an authentic OEM gated car, a rarity that’s increasingly scarce to procure in good mechanical condition. Immerse yourself in the pleasure of guilt-free miles with this 360! Elegantly preserved, its exceptional condition is only slightly accompanied by minor and duly documented cosmetic imperfections, as thoughtfully highlighted in the accompanying photographs.
You’re looking at a beautiful 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider with the coveted 6-speed manual!
- Completely stock with no modifications other than exhaust
- Clean history report with no reported accidents or damage
- Giallo Modena exterior with Nero interior
- Completely up to date on service
- New top hydraulic cylinders
- Most stickies addressed
- OEM gated car, not a conversion
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Black leather seats
- Red painted brake calipers
- Factory Scuderia shields on fenders
- Books and manuals included
- 18″ starfish wheels
- Tubi rear section exhuast system
- Sport catalytic converters
- Custom floormats
- Carbon fiber air intake boxes
- Front right headlight minor fading
- Minor shrinkage on the dash leather near defroster vents
- Very minor rock chips in the front
- Minor rock chips
- Convertible top has minor wear
- Rear wheel wells have minor dings on both sides
- Two wheels have clearcoat peeling
- Minor scrapes under front bumper
- Minor paint chip on tonneau cover
- Missing toolkit
- Ashtray is sticky
- Recent service done including timing belts, oil service, and new top latch hydraulic cylinder
We are NG Supercars, a two man team of automotive enthusiasts that strive to find some of the best supercars on the market and share them with other enthusiasts. We share all of our adventures including videos on most of the cars we come across on our YouTube channel Normal Guy Supercar.
Because of our low overhead we are able to offer these amazing cars at the best possible price. We have adopted a no-haggle pricing policy at our dealership to take away the stress and anxiety of having to haggle with a dealer. The price you see is the price you pay and we charge no extra “documentary fees” or any other garbage fees that most other dealers charge. If you are located in the state of Texas or the car will be registered in Texas, we will collect Texas sales tax (6.25%) plus title and registration fees, which are typically around $120. Out of state/country sales will not be charged any sales tax but you will be responsible for any taxes and fees incurred during registration/titling in your locale. We can also assist with transportation if needed, contact us for details.
We can work with just about any bank or credit union in the country but we do not offer any sort of in-house financing options. We can also offer help finding a bank as we understand these cars can sometimes be hard to source financing for. We also accept cash, wire or cryptocurrency (contact us for details).
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at 512-256-3855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located north of Austin, in the great state of Texas. Thank you for considering this awesome automobile and we look forward to working with you!