2006 Ferrari F430 Spider
|Make||Ferrari||Transmission||6 Speed F1|
|Model||F430 Spider||Interior Color||Red|
|VIN||ZFFEW59A250144641||Exterior Color||Grigio Silverstone|
|Mileage||34,300||Condition Report||Contact Us|
|Title Status||Clean||History Report||Contact Us|
Built purely as a drivers car, the Ferrari F430 was the first Ferrari built in significant numbers and designed to bring Ferraris to a larger customer base. The F430 proved itself time and time again at the track and on the street when it was released and was regarded as one of the best Ferraris ever built when it was released.
You’re looking at a beautiful 2006 Ferrari F430 Spider finished in Grigio Silverstone with Red/Black interior
- Clean history report with no reported accidents or damage
- Grigio Silverstone on red leather with black dash and steering wheel
- Exceptional cosmetic shape
- Completely up to date on service
- All sticky buttons addressed
- Tool Kit, OEM car cover, maintainer, flashlight and books/manuals included
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Daytona seats
- Carbon fiber lower center console, upper center console and vents
- Red painted brake calipers
- Scuderia shields on fenders
- Yellow rev counter
- High end aftermarket stereo (OEM included)
- PPF on hood, fenders, bumper and top tonneau cover
- 19″ Challenge wheels
- Factory sport exhaust
- Aftermarket headers with Capristo heat blankets
- Minor leather shrinkage on dashboard
- Drivers side mirror slightly loose
- Two taillights slightly loose
- Minor chips in tonneau cover
- Seats have cracking and minor wear
- Convertible top has minor wear
- Clutch life at 48.65%
- Recent service done in the last 300 miles including all fluids (F1, trans, coolant, brake, PS and oil)
We are NG Supercars, a three man team of automotive enthusiasts that strive to find some of the best supercars on the market and share them with other enthusiasts. We share all of our adventures including videos on most of the cars we come across on our YouTube channel Normal Guy Supercar.
Because of our low overhead we are able to offer these amazing cars at the best possible price. We have adopted a no-haggle pricing policy at our dealership to take away the stress and anxiety of having to haggle with a dealer. The price you see is the price you pay and we charge no extra “documentary fees” or any other garbage fees that most other dealers charge. If you are located in the state of Texas or the car will be registered in Texas, we will collect Texas sales tax (6.25%) plus title and registration fees, which are typically around $120. Out of state/country sales will not be charged any sales tax but you will be responsible for any taxes and fees incurred during registration/titling in your locale. We can also assist with transportation if needed, contact us for details.
We can work with just about any bank or credit union in the country but we do not offer any sort of in-house financing options. We can also offer help finding a bank as we understand these cars can sometimes be hard to source financing for. We also accept cash, wire or cryptocurrency (contact us for details).
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We can be reached at 512-256-3855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located north of Austin, in the great state of Texas. Thank you for considering this awesome automobile and we look forward to working with you!